Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

3 Beautiful Angels

Sometimes life isn't quite as we expect it to be.  Sometimes life is fair and other times it is not.  Not that life hasn't been fair it just hasn't been easy.  Matt and I have been blessed with 3 beautiful angels. Through our faith, amazing family, and beautiful friends we remain hopeful that one day the Medema Family will expand with one of life's little miracles.

Many say that God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.  Through two miscarriages and a stillbirth god has shown me how strong Matt and I really are.  I thought blogging would be a  nice way to one day be able to look back and see how far we have come on this journey.  So stay tuned and enjoy the road less traveled as Matt and I embark on our second journey of in vitro fertilization.


0 comments:

Post a Comment