Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Remembering!



We usually think of October as Breast cancer month but it also is a month to remember all of the women who have lost a child or suffered a miscarriage.  

Although sometimes it feels like I am all alone in my struggle to have a child I know very well that I am not.  After I lost Collin many people opened up to me and shared their stories.  It's amazing how many strong women and families are out there. 

Infant and pregnancy loss is something most people don't talk about publicly.  It's uncomfortable, it's sad, and it's hard to talk about.  I can only find hope and comfort from the stories that friends, relatives, and complete strangers have shared with me.  

So take today to remember and pray for all of the tiny little footprints we are missing but hold near and dear to our hearts. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment