Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Tears of sadness

Today marks 1 year since we lost our sweet baby Collin.  Although we have brief and beautiful memories of him my heart still aches at the fact that he is only a memory and not with us today.

Time makes things easier but some days are just as hard as the day I walked out of the hospital with an empty heart and empty hand.  I still cry thinking that I endured the pain of labor only to deliver a child that would never be able to come home with us.  I still remember after delivering Collin the look and tears in my doctors eyes that she too wanted a happy ending and knew that she did not deliver that.

  I cannot imagine getting through the past year without all of the love and support from our faith, family, and friends.    So if you are reading this and are a family member or friend, know that you have helped Matt and I climb out of our deepest and darkest days.  Because of you we can see the sunshine in life again and can laugh and look to a better and happier future.  

On that note here is a little memory of Collin.  The tiniest and sweetest little foot print you could ever imagine.  


 
                    







0 comments:

Post a Comment