Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving

A little late but better than never... This year I am thankful for strength and courage.  I am thankful for a husband that continues to provide an amazing support system through the the wonderful battle of infertility.  I stumbled upon this little quote and thought that it was so true...
                                            
Through this journey I am beginning to realize just how strong you have to be.  You have to be able to pick yourself up when you fall down  time and time again.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thansgiving. 

 We had quite a whirlwind of a vacation. We headed to Michigan to visit family and then on Friday my mom and I drove 3.5 hours to Naperville so I could get my blood drawn and an ultrasound.  We turned right around and then headed back to Michigan so I could finish the rest of the weekend with our families.  Saturday turned into an eventful day of praying to the porcelain princess.  I, along with two of my nephews, caught the wonderful stomach bug.  I spent the rest of Thanksgiving laying low.  Although it was cut short it was nice to spend time with family!


0 comments:

Post a Comment