Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Some things come full circle

Well I got my results back from the embryologist... Exactly what I had suspected.  A big fat ZERO!  No normal embryos to implant.  No perfect little twin miracles I was secretly hoping for.  

It's funny how things work out sometimes.  I continue to ask god why he has put Matt and I through so many struggles.  I keep wondering when it will be our turn to introduce one of our own beautiful children to the world.  I keep thinking that he has given me/us this struggle to let go of the things in life that we cannot control.

I find myself always trying to control or have things just the way I want it.  A little too much type A personality even though to some I appear relaxed.  It's more of a personal quiet battle, one my husband knows all to well.

It makes me laugh a little, cry a lot, and pout even more thinking that maybe this is gods way of once again showing me to relax , let go, and quit trying to control or "create" a perfect child.  I'm now questioning whether or not we jumped the gun a little and instead of trying to control and fix my genetic problem I should have just continued to try naturally like most normal human beings and let god lead the way and provide me with a child... 

Oh well a little too late for that.  So now we are back to square one.  Right where we started 2.5 years ago.  It's a little exciting to once again enjoy and not fear having sex with my husband.  Unfortunately once we committed to the genetic testing part of in vitro it put a HUGE damper on the ole sex life... Poor Matt !  Poor me!  But now we are back and ready to give it another try.  After all that is where babies SHOULD come from right?

So I probably won't have much to say on my blog.  I mean it's pretty simple... Have sex, wait, miss period, take pregnancy test, and hope for one that sticks!!!!  Easier said than done however.  Hopefully I won't have too many miscarriages and my mind and body are able to support our decision to try again naturally.  

So yet again we start another adventure.  This one is just a little scarier than my other one.  It's simply in gods hands and not my own.  I cannot control my destiny but hopefully our decision will bring home a little bundle of joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment