Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Waiting impatiently

The worst part about trying to "get pregnant" via in vitro and all of the extra little steps I have to get through is the whole waiting process.

Monday was my 2 week wait and I was hoping to hear back regarding those 4 little embryos.... Normal or unbalanced and no good for implantation.  The odds are not in our favor but just that little bit of hope inside me is still clinging on and hoping for at least one ( and desperately for 2).

So I just in the mean time am sitting and waiting.  I started my estrogen pills and am going through my trial cycle for the receptivity biopsy to see what day would be best to implant.  I figured I would proceed with this rather than wasting time, which I cannot stand more than anything.

Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment