Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

HCG # 1

I had my blood drawn on Tuesday morning.  Guess What?  It was positive!  The number was 2,222!  Which 22 happens to be my lucky number so maybe just maybe this is another positive sign.  They want the HCG level over 100, so it was a great number.  I didn't cheat and take an at home pregnancy test, so I was totally in the dark as to whether or not this round of ivf had worked.  Matt stayed home with me, so we listened to the voicemail message from the nurse together.  When she said it was positive, I cried.  Tears of happiness this time and not tears of grief.  We go back on Friday to make sure the number is continuing to rise and things continue to move in a positive direction.

Although I know the feeling all too well of a positive pregnancy test (I've had six now), I am hoping this is the one.  Matt and I keep asking very loudly... "Come on, one time". Anyways I'll keep you all posted but step #1 was good.  Oh and thanks so much for the prayers, candles lit, and anything else ya'll are doing for us. Keep them coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment