Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

I gave it all I had!

As you all know Matt and I love to find as much humor in this ivf process so after he had to provide a cough cough little special spermy sample he told me he gave it all that he had!  I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants but thank god because out of the 30 eggs we had,  22 of them were mature enough to implant and 19 of them fertilized!  Hopefully they continue to grow so we can have enough embryos to implant to continue to grow our troop one day!  At this rate I told Matt for every miscarriage I have had it makes me want to have that many kids so I keep praying we are going to have enough embryos to implant to have at least 3 or 4 and maybe even more if the Mr. Would let it happen!  Anyways it looks like Thursday is the big day!  We'll keep ya'll posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment