Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

26 Weeks

Matt was out of town this week so my mom came for a few days to babysit me while he was gone.  I always get a little nervous when he leaves because two times he has been gone for business and bad things have happened.  This trip was a success and my pregnancy has been status quo.  This week marks 26 weeks and I am creeping closer to my goal of 28 weeks.  I can't believe I am actually saying this but this pregnancy seems to be flying by! If I make it to my due date we have just under 12 weeks to go.  My mom and I were talking about how far I am going to make it and she thinks June 30th is going to be the magical day and I feel more like July 2nd.  Anyone want to make a guess???  

Nothing really big happened this week.  I'm getting lazier so my pictures are getting uglier and reflect the day to day "look" of a 26 week pregnant lady with twins!  I know it doesn't look like much but each week I feel just a bit bigger and a bit more uncomfortable.  I do however still feel ok and totally not miserable.  Here are some pictures from this week.  Matt snapped some pictures of me doing some Cat like stretches to make room for those babies.... Let me tell you what.  
 
 And if you've never seen a baby bump close up here one is... Growing like a weed! 
 

How Far Along: 26 weeks 2 days

Total weight gained:  31 pounds
Cravings: plums
Stretch Marks: almost .... I thought I had one on my right side but it was just a sleep mark.  Better be a little more diligent about the baby butter balm.
Sleep: I am still not sleeping well. Matt got a taste of that last night when he felt me toss and th n and get up to pee multiple times.  He finally realized how much I'm up at night. 

Nausea or Queasy: I made it 2 weeks until last week.... I again yacked my brains out and man oh man that was not fun
Wedding rings on or off: on
Signs of labor: no, but I've felt some Braxton hicks every now and then
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery (we are a little slow when it comes to projects) and finishing the baby registry. 
Belly Button in or out: in
Movement: yes, getting stronger.  Even Matt can feel the difference and if you watch carefully you can see my tummy move, 
Baby Dreams: I have been dreaming about baby supplies galore!! 
Complaints: I just have that right sided pain that won't go away 

0 comments:

Post a Comment