Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

23 Weeks

I feel like this baby thing is starting to feel more real.  It's a little hard to hide my belly so I'm no longer at the "is she fat or pregnant stage" but I still want to pretend it's not happening sometimes in fear that it will all end.  

Today was a big step for Matt and I.  We tore apart our guest bedroom and moved the guest bed into the smaller 3rd bedroom in preparation for our baby girls nursery.  I told Matt I am not quite ready for all of this, because it means it is really happening and I started to cry.  I am not really sure why I cried ( damn pregnancy hormones) but I did.  Then Matt looked at me and told me no, we are not crying, so I stopped and wiped me tears away like a big girl and moved on.  

I promised myself I really wouldn't buy or do anything until at least 24 weeks or as late in this pregnancy as I can but I am realizing that if I wait too long I'm going to be too pregnant and uncomfortable to do anything.  So ready or not the nursery prep has commenced!  

23 weeks has come faster than I thought... Only 14 more to go!  

How Far Along: 23 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gained: I didn't weigh myself today but I would say between 25-27 pounds.  
Cravings: none this week
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: I am not sleeping well. I toss and turn and pee frequently.  Some days if I am absolutely exhausted it is better but it is getting harder to sleep well.
Nausea or Queasy: still a yes... One week I hope to say it's over but I think given it is girl twins I'm still going to puke here and there this whole pregnancy.  
Wedding rings on or off: on
Signs of labor: no let's keep it that way for a long time
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: working on the girly PINK nursery that Matt agreed to
Belly Button in or out: in
Movement: yep and they are getting busier in their little house womb
Baby Dreams: I had a funny one again.  I had a dream that when the babies would kick you could literally see a tiny little leg and foot pop out of the side of my stomach so when one leg would pop lit I would push it in and then the other twin would pop her leg out.  So weird!
Complaints: I don't mind working but commuting on those trains are a little brutal.  I'm not going to lie  my back does not like the train seats, they are sooo uncomfortable.  Oh well, starting this month I a, now only working two days in the office so I really don't have too much to complain about. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment