Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

29 Weeks

This week we finally finished getting all of the baby furniture for our sweet little peas room.  It's a bit tight but we fit it all in.  I'm not sure what my obsession is with a comfy bed and any nighttime so others but I was adament about making sure we had everything completed in the girls room just in case they come early.  So now we have beds, binkies, a bunny, and blankie to cuddle with.  I hope they like their room just as much as I do.  Here's a few snap shots of the final product.  We still need to hang stuff on the wall but I'm still trying to decide what I want to put on.
              
So hard to believe that in just 8.5 weeks (or sooner they will be here).  People keep asking how I am feeling and doing and overall I feel pretty good.  My tummy gets pretty heavy by the end of the day and I retain about 5 pounds that I pee out at night but overall my cankles have been kept to a minimum and my back is really only super sore if I stand or sit for too long.  Thankfully my job has been super flexible and amazing and has allowed me to work less and work from home so I am not commuting or in my feet/sitting for 12+ hours.  Here I am 29 weeks and growing.  1 more week until I mKe it into the 30's and the final stretch. 
                                          

How Far Along: 29 weeks 3 days

Total weight gained:  36 pounds
Cravings: I really wanted this cinnamon bread from a local bread company in Grand Haven called Great Harvest.  We usually have it around the holidays at home.  Naperville has a Great Harvest but when I called to see if they made that particular bread, she said they didn't at the Naperville location.  So I guess I'm just going to have to move on to my next craving. 
Stretch Marks: still a no
Sleep: I slept terrible this past week.  I am getting bigger and slightly more uncomfortable at night but even the 6+ pillows that surround me aren't enough.  I wake up for about 1-2+ hours and am having a hard time sleeping through the night. I suppose I am just practicing for the babies so I can't complain.

Nausea or Queasy: poor Matt had to listen to me Ralph my brains out the other night for about 15 (or what felt like 15) minutes.  That was rough, and yucky. 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Signs of labor: nope
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: hitting 30 weeks next week
Belly Button in or out: in... Barely. 
Movement: yes and lots of it.  People often wonder what does it feel like to have two babies kick and move inside of you instead of one... It's kind of surreal and hard to describe.  Usually it starts with one side (right is baby A) and (left is baby B) and once one starts kicking or moving it wakes the other and then I either feel them both move at the same time or one side followed by the other.  I think I've enjoyed feeling the movement of "life growing inside of me" the most out of pregnancy.  It's a bond that I never really got to experience before. 
Baby Dreams: I have had some pretty crazy vivid dreams lately but no baby specific ones 
Complaints: not this week... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment