Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Baby Boot Camp

I finally did it!  3 months old and this momma got out of the house, showed up on time, and wanted to puke during her first post baby exercise class.  

Holy smokes am I out of shape!  I thought I was doing pretty good with getting my pre baby body back.  That was until I tried push ups, lunges, and running.  

So what is baby boot camp.  It's an exercise class for moms with stroller age children.  The twins were the youngest but it did also give me an excuse to get out of the house and socialize as well.  

1 hour of plyometrics, running, cardio and I was spent!  Literally sweating.  Funny thing is during the warm up I thought to myself well this is easy.  Embarrassingly easy, who would pay for a class like this.  By the end I thought to myself.... Shit no wonder why people pay someone to tell them what to do.  3 days later and I'm still sore.  

So needless to say I most likely will be continuing with the baby boot camp class.  It was an absolute blast! 
Post baby boot camp!!
Getting ready for class! 
Maddie doing her own form of exercise

0 comments:

Post a Comment