Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

What do you get when you bring 3 month old twins to a pumpkin patch... 1/2 a dozen apple cider donuts, a few pictures, and a screaming baby or two!! 

Let's be serious I really only drug the family to Kellers Farm for the photo op!!  The girls have some cute pumpkin hats and we hadn't yet had a chance to snap a picture so we drove 20 minutes to a pumpkin patch.  

We went during nap time which was probably dumb but they slept on the way there. Once we got there we put them in the stroller rather than in the baby carriers.  Matt and I started our first pumpkin patch journey together by pounding 4 donuts and looked around like ok now what.  We decided we might get a better picture if we put the girls in the baby carriers.  So back to the car we went.  That's when the meltdown happened.  Emma screamed her guts out while Maddie sat quietly looking at her like really child it's not that bad.  
We snapped a few pictures and headed (as fast as we could back to the car).

Matt put Emba back in the car seat mean while she was screaming even louder.  She's usually my content baby so my mom instinct Ickes in and I thought hmm she's either hungry, overly tired, cold , or needs a diaper change.  

I opted for this diaper first and it's a good thing.  Because there was poop everywhere!! Up her back and nearly coming out her legs.  No wonder she hated the carrier ... I'd scream too if someone was trying to make me sit in my own shit.  So after I changed her, put her in her car seat, she was content as a clam !! 

Matt and I had a good laugh while we drove home. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment