Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Baby Boy

Sweet sweet Collin would have been 3 years old today.  Matt, Maddie, Emma, 
and I celebrated his birthday by bringing  balloons to his grave while we both laughed and cried.  

God has a way of shining his light in my life and his timing always seem to be so impeccable.  As we pulled up to the cemetery the sky was grey and gloomy but i couldn't help but notice as we stepped out of the car the biggest ray of sunshine shined down through the clouds.  It's like God was telling us everything's ok even though I just want to crumble and fall apart every time I go to the cemetery.  And secondly I happen to glance at the clock as we got there to see what time it was and it was 2:22 which 22 has always been my and Matt's favorite number.  Maybe it was nothing but I think it was a message from God saying "we're all good up here.. Thanks for checking in on us 😉"

We don't visit often but the few times we have make it seem so much more real that we could have had a son.  Time will still go on, but today is a day I wish I could wrap my arms around a precious rambunctious 3 year old boy rather than hold on tight crying to my loving husband. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment