Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Another baby mama

Good news everybody!!  We have ourselves another baby mama!  I'm feeling real good about her and our upcoming donor ivf process starting most likely in October.

I hate being jealous of people but man oh man is this chick fertile!  She's got great stats from her previous donor cycles which is why we went ahead and selected her!  

She just finished up a donor cycle last weekend and she had 37 eggs, 26 mature, 17 fertilized, and the couple just implanted 1 excellent embryo on Thursday.

So yes weird that our future children will potentially have siblings (well half) out there that they may never meet but if her eggs give us a new hope and chance to build a family then we are all for it!!

Of course I'm feeling a little emotionally high right now.  Of course just as you all are realizing the "road less traveled" is filled with lots of ups and downs.

I'm hoping that things won't take too long to get things going and hopefully we will be implanting in October!  

I'm just waiting to talk with Dr. Miller's nurse on Monday to see how soon we can get things going.  As long as she has all of the pre-testing done we will just need to wait for her to get 2 periods which will hypothetically take about 6 weeks.  Normally after an egg retrieval you get a period 2 weeks later and then she will need one more after that!  

Onward we go!  Oh and by the way for those that have the "feeling" maybe just maybe I'm going to have twins, I had a dream I got pregnant with triplets!! Yikes let's hope that doesn't happen because I do not think my body or hips are made for that many babies!!

Stay tuned once again!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment