Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

33 weeks

Well another week done and another week closer to the arrival of these baby girls.  Hard to say how many more weeks I'll go but as long as I continue to take it easy and they both are safe in the womb I actually could make it a few more weeks.... Maybe even to 38 weeks.  

The past week was pretty uneventful.  My mom stayed with me and "babysat" me while Matt worked.  I'm allowed one field trip per day ( per Matt) so my mom and I made the best out of our trips out.  Here I am taking advantage of Meijers Amigos....
My mom and I of course had to capture the moment.  I only took out one end cap but thankfully stopped in time so I didn't destroy anything. We stocked up on lots of supplies for the house, finished getting the rest of the baby things we needed, and washed and folded all the baby clothes. I finally feel like I'm ready I just need to officially pack my hospital bag and we will be set.

Matt and I had a low key weekend .... He had to fix my closet because my closet rack fell down (whoops) 
Thankfully he is handy enough and was able to properly put it back together.  We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the 90+ degree weather soaking in a mini kiddie pool we bought at Aldi.  Can't go wrong for $19.99.  Here's what I call a white trash pool and a totally enjoyable afternoon ! 
I've been a little lazy so I haven't gotten around to my 33 week belly picture but I think these do it justice!  

How Far Along: 33 weeks 3 days

Total weight gained:  38 pounds
Cravings: nothing this week
Stretch Marks: a tiny new on on my left upper butt cheek/ hip.  I thought it was scarring from all of my shots but after further examining I was wrong.... My first true baby battle wound or a sign that the "secretary spread" is happening to my booty.  
Sleep: I have been soo hot at night.  Holy third trimester night sweats.  I feel like I'm on mile 23 of 26 sometimes.  Poor Matt's covered in blankets and I'm barely clothed, no blankets, fan on high wanting to die of heat!  Might be a long few weeks with these high temperatures.
Nausea or Queasy: no pukies this week but I did wake up last night with some intense nausea.  The babies were kicking pretty hard and I think one of them got me pretty good, hard enough to wake me up.
Wedding rings on or off: off
Signs of labor: not really.
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: hitting 34 weeks
Belly Button in or out: in... Barely. 
Movement: yes and lots of it. My belly rolls all over. 
Baby Dreams: hmmm can't remember any
Complaints: I am experiencing some pretty intense fatigue again.  I felt like this in the beginning of my pregnancy and now it's back again.  So since I have the time I have been napping pretty hard (like 3.5 hour naps).  It's all in preparation for these baby girls though... When I'm not sleeping very much!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment