Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

35 weeks

Well I made it past the weekend and am 35.5 weeks.  I'm still taking a medication called procardia every six hours to slow down contractions and thus far it has been working.  The side effects are definitely present and with the last few weeks of pregnancy kicking in full force I haven't done much besides sleep... I wish I were able to run around and do fun things the last couple of weeks of this pregnancy but I can barely stand without getting lightheaded for a few minutes and take about 3 naps a day.  So I suppose whenever these little girls are going to get here I'll hopefully feel well rested.  I do know for one thing that we are ready for them, perhaps daddy is a little more than I am, and when the next round of labor pains hit we won't be sent home!!! Super exciting 2.5 weeks left (if I get that far)
 Yo Babies!  My stomach is getting pretty large.  Sometimes pictures don't do it justice.  10+ pounds of baby in there!

 Here's my lazy 35 week picture.  I've been in my PJ's all day!



How Far Along: 35 weeks 3 days

Total weight gained:  46 pounds
Cravings: none
Stretch Marks: nothing new
Sleep: with the help of some medicine I have slept like a little baby
Nausea or Queasy: of course... About 5 times or more this week and it ain't pretty.  Imagine me on all fours heaving over the toilet.  So so gross
Wedding rings on or off: off
Signs of labor: some cramping and contractions.  Just not as frequent as last week though 
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: no more procardia on Thursday!
Belly Button in or out: in... Barely. 
Movement: yes and lots of it. My belly rolls all over. 
Baby Dreams: I had a few breast feeding dreams this week.  
Complaints: am I done yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment