Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

32 Weeks

I did it.  I finally made it to my ultimate goal of reaching 32 weeks.  I'm not going to lie if you would have asked me a few months ago if this was actually going to happen I would have said no.  5 miscarriages, multiple failed rounds of ivf, bleeding in the early months of this pregnancy, and 1 hospitalization for pre-term labor I am still kicking and cannot believe it.  I have been so guarded this pregnancy only to protect my heart and emotions that it's actually coming to and end and I can't believe it. 

 I've had a few moments lately that really make it seem like Matt and I could actually be walking out of the hospital with our own babies pretty soon.  Setting up the nursery and having two little cribs in the room was a big moment for me.  I was sitting on the ground and looked up at the cribs and kind of thought holy shit, we are having not one but two babies.  Reaching 32 weeks and being far enough to allow my family to host a shower for us was huge.  I also had a moment with my aunt this weekend.  I was showing her the babies nursery and all of the cute little clothes the girls have accumulated.  She looked at me and said "can you even believe it, in only a few short weeks these precious little miracles will be here."  I couldn't even really respond, I just got super teary eyed and said no, not really its been such a long journey.  And a long jouney it has been but I'm trying my best to be happy and look forward to he next few weeks so I'm not a basket case in the delivery room.  I can't pro,ishe that I won't though. 

I had a doctors appointment last Thursday and the girls are both still doing well.  They are still on the small side 3.4 lbs (13th%) and 3.10 (20th%) so my doctor is going to monitor their growth pretty closely from here on out.  If they don't continue to gain weight than he babies might be here a little sooner.  If they are gaining weight and doing well than he will allow me to go longer.  So for now it's just week by week.  Here's my 32 week picture.  Oh and I have had a guest in my house this whole week.. Mom... Helping out so to honor all her hard work we took a picture of her too. 

   
 

How Far Along: 32 weeks 4 days

Total weight gained:  37 pounds 
Cravings: I am still craving that DQ blizzard... Maybe this weekend.
Stretch Marks: no new ones.
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well minus sweating to death and peeing a few times throughout the night (thank you hormones)
Nausea or Queasy: yes... But I only puked 1 time this week!
Wedding rings on or off: off
Signs of labor: no just some. Easton nicks here and there 
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: hitting 33 weeks.... One week at a time
Belly Button in or out: in... Barely. 
Movement: yes and lots of it. My belly rolls all over. 
Baby Dreams: hmmm can't remember any
Complaints: I am not miserable but by the end of the day I feel quite pregnant.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment