Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Domestic Duties!


I have decided to work part-time while going through in vitro and trying to get pregnant again. Working full time with a long commute into the city and having lots of doctors appointments was just too stressful!  

So now I have lots of free time to do all of my house chores, shop, nap, catch up with friends and family, and just waste time ( man am I good at that). 

Matt has been working hard and has been traveling a lot this week to Minneapolis and Indiana.  I decided I would be a good wife and attempt to cut our lawn!  It was way over grown !! Here is a before and after.
A little hard to tell but it was super long!!

A nice fresh looking lawn.  Looks pretty good for a girl who has never used a push mower before!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment