Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

What a Steal of a Deal!

Well I ordered my ivf round #3 medications this week and found myself very happy when I savd a little money by using some leftover medication I had from round #1 and #2.  

You have to celebrate the small triumphs through the ivf journey and saving money is one of them.  Ivf medications are not cheap!  Thankfully I was able to use 5 individual medications I had leftover because I was told I had reached my MAXIMUM limit that the insurance would cover.

A little scary when you hear the words " your maximum has been reached!"  But thankfully our insurance covered most of round 1,2, and 3 except for some copays.

I also was pleasantly surprised that I had a credit to apply to my genetic testing balance and saved myself another $500.00!!!  Unfortunately the special genetic testing we need, called PGD, is all out of pocket but totally worth it to one day bring home baby Medema!!

So once again the Medema At Home Pharmacy is growing!!!

Shots start on Saturday!!  Matt and I will be traveling to the good ole mitten for a long weekend.  Matt is having a guys golf weekend and is going to be away from me and will not be able to administer the shits.  So I have to depend on someone else to give me the shots.  

I asked my dad.  His response... Would you like them in the molar or bicuspid?  A little family humor... My dad is a retired orthodontist. So hopefully he remembers how to give a shot from years ago in dental school! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment