Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Waiting...

Well we got the final count of how many embryos had made it to the final 5th and 6th days of growing.  5 total embryos.  I was a little disappointed with 5 since we had 6 last time but after reaching out to my doctor he confirmed we are right where he would expect us to be... Not more not less.  

So now we wait two more weeks to get the results of the genetic testing back.  Will there or will there not be any " normal embryos" to implant? 

It only takes one to make a baby so let's hope at least one ( hopefully more) will be good. I selfishly am hoping there are two in order to increase our chances but at this point I would take one.  

So in the mean time I have started another round of birth control to suppress those lovely little eggs from ovulating and will start more shots in a few weeks if and when we have an embryo.  If none, then we get to start another round of in vitro.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating Mother's Day!  Although it doesn't feel like it I suppose I fall into the category of a mom, just one to an angel baby.  My sister sent me a beautiful story about "the world's best mom." She too had was an angel baby like me and no living children.  I definitely could relate!  When you want a child you really will do anything to get there... And when you have a child you will do anything for them.  

Here is the story she sent me.  Better get a tissue before you read it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment