Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Egg Retrieval

think it was fate!  When I woke up this morning and looked out my bathroom window I saw the cute little bunny eating his morning breakfast in our yard.  Matt got up a few minutes later and he saw the baby bunny that lives in our yard.  We don't always see them in the morning or even on a daily basis but I think it was a good omen before our egg retrieval this morning. 

Just a quick update.  We had our egg retrieval today.  Everything went well and Dr. Morris was able to retrieve a total of 26 eggs.  Unfortunately the numbers are all downhill from here but at least we are starting with a good number!  9 more than last time and 6 more than my first round of ivf.  So now the hardest part of the whole ivf process waiting.  We have to wait a total of 14-20 days to get the final results. Definitely a test to my patience which at times I really don't have any. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment