Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Growing like a weed

I had my 4th and final ultrasound today and my follicles are growing like weeds.  They are finally  big enough for the final " trigger shot."  I am now up to 20 follicles ranging from 8 millimeters to 23 millimeters in  size.  Most of them are on the bigger size of 16 plus which is what I want. My doctor had me go an extra 2 days this round.

 So use your imagination ladies and gents and imagine 10 holes on your left ovary and 10 holes on your right ovary measuring that large.  Think you know what it feels like??  Well I do.  Let me take you back to your good ole middle school days.  That large throbbing pimple on your nose that you are just dying to pop ... Yep that's pretty much as close to the analogy as I could get to my pulsing ovaries.  But hey it's worth it right!  When I get to hold one maybe even two baby M's in my arms.

So this is good news!  We want as many eggs as we can and the more follicles the more eggs!!!  So keep praying for us and that our retrieval goes well on Thursday.


And as always a little Inspiration...

Romans 8:18 The pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that is coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment