Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spirit Women


I suppose in desperation you will turn and do anything to get pregnant when battling infertility.  So when my mom and I found the "Spirit Women" we thought well it can't hurt.  

So just like the old wives tales I placed my hope, dream, and desire to one day bare children in the spirit women's secret pocket!  Hopefully she will, with a little help from the big man above, make things brighter some day. 

Not only have I turned to the spirit women for help bt have turned to a growing list of mental checks that make me think... One day this is going to work! 
So in order to successfully bring these babies to life I have done the following... Started eating an organic diet, prayed to god that I am going to have these children, prayed to Grandma Skiba that her luck of having 16 children would be brought to me, placed my secret in the spirit women's pocket, stopped drinking alcohol, and oh so many other things.  

If anything all of these at least keep my mind occupied and make me feel like I am kind of trying to help myself.  More than anything it makes me laugh of how nutty this makes me but hey we are all weird in our own ways. So on a positive note and just like Grandma Joycene told me this weekend... It's not a matter of if it's a matter of when and we just have to be patient!! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment