Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sunshine and Solitude

Well I am on day 6 of in vitro and not feeling too confident in this cycle.  Although it's hard to tell from my first doctors appointment where things will turn out, I was a little disappointed in my ultrasound results.  It only showed two dominant folicles.

  In layman's terms there were only two big areas or holes in my ovaries that could potentially house a growing egg.  I still have another 5+ days to go but the more folicles that there are the better the chances are for more eggs.  

So I spent the morning having coffee with Matt and getting a little pep talk by my amazing husband.  It's hard to ride the emotional roller coaster of in vitro but I wouldn't want to ride it with anyone else !  He continues to keep my head up when I just want to fall down.  Today's inspiration of the day...
So I am not going to give up!  I treated myself to a "Jenny Day" and spent the day chatting on the phone, basking in the sun, reading magazines, and enjoying my beautiful backyard flowers and serenity.  In such stressful times all I can do is try to act as calm as I can!  So tonight I continue with my in vitro shots ( I am up to three per night) and hope and pray that my doctors appointment tomorrow show us a little more promise in numbers!
Here's a bouquet of flowers I picked for myself from the front yard!  Not too bad for a city girl!


0 comments:

Post a Comment