Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Getting Nervous

I had my blood work and ultrasound yesterday.  My follicles are growing in size (yay!) and my estrogen level is rising nicely.  My estrogen was in the 1300 range which is a good indication that we are getting closer to having hopefully lots of mature eggs.  

I was taking 2 vials of menopur, 1 syringe of ganirelix, and 300 units of follistim but he lowered my dose of follistim to 200 units.  

I am not sure how I feel about LOWERING anything when I am Sooo eager to get as many eggs as I possibly can.  I have to remind myself that he is the doctor and to put my faith in God and let his work shine through Dr. Miller!!

This is the part of the in vitro process that I absolutely hate.  The fear of the unknown. Not to mention I'm feeling fat and bloated.  

So I go back tomorrow for another ultrasound and blood work and will see just how many more days I will stim for.  At the earliest he would take my eggs Monday and at the latest I think Wednesday.  Here's to hopefully relaxing and trying to not freak out about not getting enough eggs, medicine, and days to get the best possible outcome.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment