Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

I started

I bet you are all wondering... well I started round #4 of in vitro on Friday.  My ultrasound looked good, 10 follicles on each side.  For your information a follicle is essentially a little house for each of my individual eggs inside of my ovaries.  I haven't had the courage to poke myself yet but thankfully Matt has been coming home at a decent hour the past couple of days and could administer my medication.  

I have an appt. tomorrow morning to check my hormone levels and see how everything looks.  Fingers crossed that my ovaries are being stimulated and I am producing lots of eggs.  A little selfish of me ( I think it's much deserved though ) I said a couple extra prayers for myself at church today.  I know it's gods plan for Matt and I to have kids and I am really hoping and praying that this round is the one. Anyways, stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment