Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Round #4

Well I am almost ready to start round #4 of IVF.  I am just waiting for good ole' Aunt Flow to make a quick little pit stop and I will be on my way to once again "making babies" like a science project!! 

I had my medication delivered finally after a few little bumps along the road.  I was supposed to have had my medicine delivered on Saturday but needless to say my fertility pharmacy failed to let me know that I would not get it on Saturday.  I called Friday night because I had not heard anything from them and the poor little customer service man got an ear full when he told me that it would not be delivered.  DO NOT MESS WITH AN INFERTILE LADIES FERTILITY DRUGS or else she might just lose it, and boy did I.  Anyways after some back and forth discussion I had my drugs delivered today. 

$10,000 dollars worth, gulp!!  It's just crazy how much this medicine costs.  Deloitte ( Matt's company) blessed us with an extra gift this year and doubled the fertility medicine coverage to $15,000  but once again after this round we have maxed it out.  

I am on a new regimen.  Follistim, menopur, ganirelix, and HCG trigger shot.  Previously I used low dose HCG instead of menopur so maybe this little menopur will be Magical and make lots of eggs!  I also have been taking quite a few new vitamins this round too.  This includes a prescription prenatal vitamin, Coq10, calcium, vitamin D, and a grand little cocktail called Pregnitude.  It all my be bogus BS and doing nothing but if it helps my little ovaries kick some serious ass and produce lots of eggs then I am ok with it.

Waiting for this round is making me quite anxious.  I am not sure if it's the fact that I have switched to a new doctor or am nervous to give myself shots but man do I feel stressed.  I have been trying to remind me that it's not really in my hands and that this is all part of gods plan to bring Matt and I a beautiful family.  So I keep praying that this time is going to work and 2015 or the beginning of 2016 will bring a beautiful addition to our family. 

Just like last time here is a little picture if all my meds.
                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment