Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Not giving up

Just thought I would give you all a quick update.  I've picked myself up off the floor after I threw a tantrum like a baby this weekend.  Matt and I decided rather than sit around and sulk all weekend that we would at least spend the weekend enjoying each other's company and discussing what we want to do.

After a few glasses, ok bottles, and a few cocktails later with lots of tears and laughs we've decided to not give up on the donor process.  We feel in our hearts this is the right decision to one day extending and growing our family.  We would love to have more than one child and the donor process allows us to hopefully have more than one child who would be genetically linked.

It's not a perfect ending yet but we are searching for our new baby momma.  We've reached out to another girl and are currently waiting to see if she would be available this fall.  Not my ideal timeline because like a normal person I want things to happen now but she would have to wait a few months because she is currently finishing up a donor cycle for another couple.

Hopefully we will hear back this week.  If not Matt and I will continue our search and hope and pray we find a new match.

Thanks for all of the love sent our way this weekend!  I would also like to let you know I've enjoyed blogging and sharing our journey with both friends and family and many followers around the world. Although I just started blogging a few months ago it's been fun to also watch and see how many other people read my blog and where they are from.... Currently I have almost 12,000 views from people all around the world.

It warms my heart to know that I am not alone and my journey and openness will help others struggling in the same position.  Cheers!  Thanks for praying and continuing to support us on our long journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment