Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

And so it begins

I started my shots today but thankfully just one shot per day in the morning.  As Matt was about to give it to me this morning (yes I’m still too chicken to do it myself ) he goes “oh boy does this ever bring back memories.”  

And oh so true.  I’ll be finishing up my pack of birth control and continuing on the lupron until I get my next period.  Then I’ll start more medicine but it’s all like riding a bike because I’ve taken it all before.

The one thing I didn’t miss on my “hiatus” of making and growing our family was Ivf medical bills.  People always told us “watch out kids are expensive!”  I will agree to that but for us making kids is the expensive part... not actually  when they are born.  Matt and I laughed and said the best bonus and raise in our paycheck came AFTER we had the twins.  

So for now I’ll just cringe and pay them and shake my head that it costs so much money.  But I wouldn’t trade it for the world, my girls are my everything! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment