Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

And then there were three...

Matt and I have decided it is time to expand our family.  While it hasn’t been the easiest decision, do we try natural again or do we go straight to Ivf, we have decided to go through Ivf again.  We have 7 embryos left and hope that ONE little lucky frosty will be the next baby girl or boy added to the family.

So now what... I’ve met with my doctor and have had my initial blood work to determine everything is good to go.  I’ve started birth control pills and f everything goes as planned will implant some time in late February.  

So life is crazy right now and only going to get crazier.  I think Matt and I thrive a little off of chaos.  3 under 3 ... oh my.  

Exciting!  Scary!  Crazy!  Yes!  We can’t wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment