Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

And that’s a wrap

I finished my birth control last week so I can check that one off the to do list.  I started my lupron shots on the 23 and my oh my how quickly this is all coming back to me.  It’s crazy what fake hormones do to me.  I feel much more tired, irritable, and emotional.  Matt glanced over at me during the Stateof the Union speech last night and I was crying.  He just rolled his eyes, snapped a picture, and laughed.  Albeit they were clapping for a family that had lost his son (hello yes it was sad) but most people don’t cry during the state of the union speech.  My stomach also feels bloated like 10 pounds heavier bloated. Not to mention the good ole bruising on my tummy is back !


Just waiting for lovely Aunt Flo to start the next step of my medication.  Stay tuned

0 comments:

Post a Comment