Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Flashback reminder from Facebook

Today as I opened my facebook I was greeted with a picture and a caption that nearly took my breath away.  2 years ago today Matt and I shared with our families that we were going to be parents to a beautiful baby boy. Of course I got a little teary eyed ( who wouldn't) but it also brought a smile and a warm place in my heart that even though his life was short we still celebrated in the short amount of time we had.  
   
         
It really is amazing how fast this whole process has been because that day seems like just yesterday.  Although most of the time I would say it doesn't really feel like time is moving all to fast during this process.  It is when I am reminded of certain days both good and bad of what has happened I realize how fast this journey really is in the scheme of everything.  

I'm hoping to have an update soon regarding the next step of our journey.  The baby mama got her period last week and had her blood tests drawn on Friday.  Stay tuned.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment