Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Moving right along!

You guys this might actually be happening.  Wednesday night I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and oh yes oh yes my prayers were answered again I got my second period!  Yippee.  I was so excited that I woke Matt up in the middle of the night.  I don't think he really enjoyed being woken up at 3 am to know but I was excited.  

So today I had my first ultrasound and blood work to check my hormone levels and endometrial lining.  Things look good so I am starting my medicine.  Our donor also got her period this week and had her blood work today so she will start her medicine on Saturday as well.  So we will be synced up and ready to go by tomorrow.  

I can't believe it, after waiting almost 8 months we are finally ready to go.  The pessimist in me is just waiting for something bad to happen but I'm hoping everything from here on out is smooth sailing.  Matt and I could use a miracle or two little miracles in our life. Keep praying for us you guys!!  Things might actually be working this time.  Positive things can happen right?  
 
                         



0 comments:

Post a Comment