Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Spring Chicken

Our baby momma had her first follow-up appointment today.  This girl is one young fertile spring chicken!  She had 46 follicles.  18 on one side and 28 on the other.  I always thought I had a lot of follicles but in comparison I see now how age can really make a big difference... Although I am only about 7 years older than she is, it definitely is showing me that I'm getting older.  For those of you who don't know what a follicle is, it's essentially a "home" for each egg in the ovaries.  Now it doesn't always mean that is how many eggs the doctor will retrieve but there is a good chance we will hopefully have a lot to choose from.

Now we just have to pray that Dr. Miller can control everything and make the eggs mature enough to create mature embryos with Matt's little swimmers!  I'm still taking my medicine and we will hear back more on Thursday.  Keep praying for us, for her, and that gods hands are in Dr. Miller as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment