Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

13 Weeks

The babies are the size of a peach this week.  I had my first experience "announcing" that I was pregnant with a group of girls that I do dinner with monthly.  Some know about my in vitro story and some do not.  So when I told them it was twins, naturally I was asked "wow do they run in your family?"  I politely said no and briefly explained that they were in vitro babies without going into too much detail.  It's the first time I've been asked that but will not be the last.  I'm planning on telling my co-workers this week and cannot wait to see some of their reactions since they know how long and hard Matt and I have been working to have kids.  Here's a weekly bump pic... Not the greatest picture. I ran upstairs and lost my cookies right after! Yuck!!
 I've read some blogs that have fun weekly stats so I thought I would start doing the same...

How Far Along: 13 weeks 1 day
Cravings: navel oranges... Man are they good right now!
Total weight gained: 7.5 pounds... This is my challenge right now since my goal is to gain 20-30 pounds by the time I am 20 weeks!! 
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: I feel like I can't get enough of it!  In bed by 9 up at 5 and on my days off I've been taking one or two 3 hour naps!
Nausea or Queasy: ugh yes and lots of it.  Today was a rough day.  Although it's easing up I still am having bad days of puking.  It makes me want to cry when I lose my snack or meal... Wasted calories
Wedding rings on or off: on
Signs of labor: no let's keep it that way for a long time
Gender: still unknown
Looking forward to: the next couple of weeks to hopefully feeling better and having many more days of less or no puking.  Sharing the news with those that don't know!
Belly Button in or out: in
Movement: sometimes I think I feel their tiny little bodies wiggling but think to myself, no it's too early.  I felt the same movement last time but more so around 16 weeks... It's like little tiny bubbles every now and then

1 comments: