Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

20 Weeks

                                                 
How Far Along: 20 weeks 1 day
Cravings: none this week
Total weight gained: 21 pounds!  I did it!  20 pounds by 20 weeks was my goal weight.  For those of you wondering why so much weight so early I'm following "when expecting twins, triplets, and quads" diet plan.  Evidence Based shows that when carrying multiples they have a better outcome if the mom gains weight earlier rather than later in her pregnancy.  
Stretch Marks: no, phew I thought I saw some.  Matt confirmed for me that they are just veins
Sleep: I am having a harder time sleeping these days.  I toss and turn and frequently use the potty.  Guys I'm just getting ready for late night feedings. 
Nausea or Queasy: Saturday's must be my day to puke.  Last Saturday right before we were headed out for a double date (nice timing right) and yesterday morning or evening.  I can handle one day a week though, I got this! 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Signs of labor: no let's keep it that way for a long time
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: getting past the 20 week mark (pray for us) with no signs of labor, bleeding, or contractions
Belly Button in or out: in
Movement: still feeling  little flutters however 2 weeks ago I felt some pretty intense moving/flipping and I'm pretty sure it was Baby B changing positions.  Previously she was head down and the ultrasound that we had this week confirmed she is now breached or feet down and bouncing from side to side.
Baby Dreams: I'm known for having strange dreams even while not being pregnant.  This week I had a dream I had a c-section and had two baby girls and once it was over th doctor told me my left kidney was no good and I would most likely need it taken out.... I'm not sure where the kidney thing came from but as far as I know it's working just fine!
Complaints: oh man the right sided rib/back pain continues!  I tried some new stretches 

0 comments:

Post a Comment