Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 weeks 3 days

Cravings: carrots!  Oh they taste so good.  For a while I was having a hard time eating veggies so I am happy that I can stomach salad and veggies again because I do love them.

Total weight gained: 23 pounds and counting.  In the beginning I wasn't really gaining weight so I drank Boost Protein shakes but now I seem to be gaining weight just fine!  Must be the extra sweets we've had around the house... Oops 
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: I still have been tossing and turning but am thankful Matt can sleep right threw it... 
Nausea or Queasy: still a yes... One week I hope to say it's over but I think given it is girl twins I'm still going to puke here and there this whole pregnancy.  
Wedding rings on or off: on but they are feeling a bit tight if I eat too much salt or get too hot.  
Signs of labor: no let's keep it that way for a long time
Gender: 2 baby girls
Looking forward to: getting to is Saturday so I can say I officially made it to 22 weeks.  That's such a big accomplishment and means my body is doing what it needs to and all of the surgeries, drugs, shots, and doctors appointments are working to keep these little ones in the womb.
Belly Button in or out: in
Movement: babies kicks at getting a wee bit stronger.  The other night I felt like they were having a wrestling match for space or just couldn't get comfortable because I could feel them moving back and forth from one side to the other.  I usually feel them at separate times not all at once.
Baby Dreams: I had quite a few baby dreams this week but by far the best one was the dream I had about my mother-in-law wanting to "try" my pregnant belly on.  Some how magically I was able to remove and unstrap the ever growing tummy so she strapped it on and within seconds her belly button protruded out.  We laughed because my belly button was still an inny and hers was definitely an outty.  Then I unstrapped the babies from her and put them back on and just like that the belly button went right back to being an inny.  So weird and strange but I got a good chuckle out of that one.  The best part is she doesn't know I had this dream and will only know after she reads the blogs!!  
Complaints: I think I'm doing pretty good considering I'm over half way!  Just the dang side pain... It really hurts like a bitch sometimes in the evening!  Im thankful for my couch and heating pad at night time!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment